According to Dr. Susan Brown of BetterBones.com, looking at your shadow will give you an indication of how much Vitamin D you are getting from sunlight. Click on the link to read this intriguing article at http://www.betterbones.com/blog/post/Your-shadow-and-vitamin-D.aspx?.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Tips for Autumn Bone Health from BetterBones.com
- Article by Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD: “Six ways to stop bone loss during the menopause transition”
- Article from SaveOurBones.com: Get Maximum Vitamin D by Using This Shadow Trick
- Shedding Some Light on Nightshades
- From BetterBones.com: Speed the healing of bone fractures — simply and naturally